GLOBALG.A.P. is a worldwide standard that assures and certifies Good Agricultural Practice. From May 16 to 18, we will sponsor a workshop in Madrid to train Farm Assurers, experts in the regulations of GlobalG.A.P who can advise the farmers that wish to obtain the GLOBALG.A.P. Quality Certification.
The company sets voluntary standards for agricultural producers around the world, and encourages them to adopt safe and sustainable practices in the production and marketing of food.
The program is organized in 3 sessions:
- Day 1-2: for anyone who is interested in how the GLOBALG.A.P. certification system operates (no exam).
- Detailed revision of the general regulations and the rules of the GLOBALG.A.P certification system.
- Detailed review of control points for all types of farm and livestock (pig and poultry). These checkpoints correspond to the checklists used by the Certification Organisms during the GLOBALG.A.P audit.
- Case studies and detailed sessions to understand how the GLOBALG.A.P system applies in practice.
- Day 1-3: for Farm Assurers or Farm Assurer applicants
- Case study to consolidate the knowledge and give participants the perception of a real audit situation.
- Written exam.
If you are interested, you can consult more information about rates and the mode of registration, and for any other doubts, do not hesitate to contact us.