On a very busy day, we also received the visit of the veterinarian and consultant Nazaré Lisboa.
In a visit coordinated by KUBUS S.A.., we received on April 24 a delegation of Korean businessmen linked to the pig sector.
Interested in the application of artificial intelligence in the sector, they visited the facilities of the Swine Research Farm (CEP). There, they were able to learn first-hand about the different technologies applied to pig production. The feeding robots and the system of detection of the optimum moment of insemination were the ones that attracted the most attention.
The delegation included:
- Choi Sukhwan, from Kie Nong.
- Brian Lim Chae Wook, from Kie Nong.
- Dong Jin Kim, from Samhwa Company.
- Lee Sang Yong from Chung Nam Artificial Intelligence Center.
- Shon Jooyoug, owner of a 1,200 sows farm.
Her visit, within the same framework, worked as a first contact for the development of new projects in Brazil.