Last week we went to Canada to attend the World Nutrition Forum, organized by Biomin in Vancouver. It is a high-level Congress, focused on the latest developments in the protein industry, nutrition, life sciences, and food safety with abstracts, posters, presentations and discussions. It covers all areas from economic and market trends, technological advances, regulatory frameworks, the environment or ecology in animal production.
Since it is only possible to attend by invitation, it was a unique opportunity for us to be there. And like the infographic they have designed, we had 5 powerful reasons not to miss it:
- It is a meeting that brings together more than 800 delegates from industry, government and scientific community, so it is a unique opportunity to expand our network.
- Discover what’s driving the protein economy, this year’s theme
- Learn from the more than 35 high-level speakers and experts
- Learn more techniques for swine and poultry production in the species-specific breakout sessions
- And … there is always a good reason to return to Canada, and reconnect with our friends at the Prairie Swine Center and Be seen, be safe.
We would to emphasize the excellent logistics of the World Nutrition Forum and the meticulous attention to every detail, that make the attendance be a must on the calendar every two years.
We attach some pictures taken from the official gallery of photos.